"For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord..." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Half Way There!!!

Bleh! Horrible picture but it'll have to do. :(

20 Week Update: 

How Far: 20 weeks, 6 days (at time of photo)

Baby Size: 10.5 ounces & 6.5 inches from head to rump or 10 inches from head to heel (about the size of a banana)

Gender: Sweet Baby Girl!

Movement: She is constantly moving and I LOVE IT!!! And I love that you can see it now too!

Sleep: No complaints!

Maternity Clothes: Still sticking to stretchy dresses (as seen above) no actual "maternity clothes" purchased. This has been quite a frustrating stage, maternity clothes are too big but my regular clothes are uncomfortable. Ugh!  

Symptoms: Heartburn occasionally. I believe I experienced Braxton Hicks for the first time on Monday. Completely freaked me out!!!!!! 

Aversions: None

Cravings: Fruit and root beer. 

What I miss: Clothing options 

Feelings toward pregnancy: This isn't so bad but I really can not wait to meet her!!!!!!! 

Best moment of this week: I am so grateful to be able to share this experience with one of my best friends, who is due 2 weeks before me and had her gender reveal on Saturday. We were so excited to find out that our baby girl will have a BOYFRIEND! I can't wait to see these 2 little ones grow up together! 

Moms-to-be with our boy and girl!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're twenty weeks! CRAZY! You look adorable! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was there to see you!!! Love you so much- awesome pic of you and Loopy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete